35 YEAR REUNION PARTY
Saturday, September 16th, 2006, 5:30pm-Midnight
Wow! Wasn't that fun!?
We will be updating the web site in the days and weeks ahead with pictures of the event, comments, plans, etc. Please check back again.
*New Photo Album's 10-06-06*
from the 35 Year Reunion
Comments on the Reunion:
- The Reunion was a total lovefest and everyone's hard work was evident! So many memories!! ... so much fun. - Peg Leffler
- The party was wonderful. - Jessie Farrahy Rennaker
- Great time - it's about time I came to one of these! - Carolyn Rokke
- What a kick! Still crazy after all of these years! - Barbara Seager
- It was fun! - Donna Greer Wetphalen
- Excellent Food, Company, & Dancing - I'll be back - Thanks - Donna Towery & Raymond Nilsen
- Thanks committee for all of your work. Very nice to see so many who I didn't recognize until I looked at the name tags; it really was fun. - Christine Olsen Agostino
- What a great time! - Rod Fernandez
- Just wanted to jump in here and congradulate the committee for an absolutely fabulous job. The event couldn't have been nicer. I had probably one of the best times that I've had in a long time. - Steve Soeters
- Great time - Luv ya! - Claudia Hayton Grebe
- Great! - Bob Norman
- Have (a heart was drawn) Fun - Chris Bolla & Tom Hasvold
- Great! Lynda Nygard
- Excited to see everyone again! - Marilyn MacRae Breisacher
- Great! - Jeff & Von Wells
- Loved it! Rod, Thank you so much for all the work you did to help make the reunion a success. I thoroughly enjoyed myself and had so much fun reconnecting with people. I know it takes a tremendous amount of energy and time to put together something like that and I just wanted to say thanks. It was great to see you. - Charlotte Johnson (Fish)
- Thanks so much for including me in your fantastic reunion! I had a GREAT time both nights. It was so much fun seeing people after 35 years and recalling all the "crazies" that went on in class.....some of which would be better forgotten! [Rod,] You did a great job as committee leader, a job that took much work and dedication. You should be thrilled with the turnout and all the wonderful comments that were made about the reunion. Can't wait until the next one! - Cathy Grace Hayes
- Wanted to say thank you for everything. I'm so glad I had a chance to be a little involved. I had a great time both evenings. As Debbie Williams and I flitted around the room flirting and laughing, it felt just like High School. . . Aloha nui loa, Dana Kishbaugh
- I thought the reunion was absolutely wonderful! The only way it could possibly have been better would have been if we could have reached more people. Too bad so many haven't kept in touch. They don't know what they're missing, do they? It was a wonderful weekend. Thanks for making sure Leslie and Donny's dream became a reality. - Lynn Ballantine (Barnette)
- There are no words Rod! It was extraordinary! - Robert Espindola
- Thank you again so much for putting all of this together!! It is a blast to look at the albums! Great memories, great fun, great people!!! - Liane Rose (Leavitt)
Saturday, September 16th, 2006
Mary Agatha Furth Center
8400 Old Redwood Highway, Windsor, CA 95492
SUMMER CASUAL ATTIRE EXPECTED
THIS IS GOING TO BE A BLAST!!
We are CRAZY!! But we are keeping the ticket price low.
$55 each. NO KIDDING!! But since this is a catered event,
PAYMENT IN ADVANCE IS REQUIRED by 9:00 am, September 12th
We are extremely fortunate to have secured Guy Fieri of Sonoma County's Johnny Garlic's / Tex Wasabi's to cater that night. Get ready to have fun with food!!
Press Democrat: Fieri's cooking under pressure - and he loves it - Fieri off to N.Y. to cook up one-hour TV special - S.F. Chronicle: Sonoma chef's pals kicked it up a notch for TV - CBS News: Chef Guy Fieri's Star Rising - BBQ PodCast - ZAP! - Wikipedia
PAYMENT IN ADVANCE REQUIRED!
Ticket Sales are Closed
catered event, walk ins not allowed...
- 5:30-7:00 pm No-Host Cocktails and Hors D'ouvres
- 7:00-9:00 pm Dinner catered by Guy Fieri
- NO ENTRY AFTER 9:00 pm!
- 9:00-11:30 Spacious Dance Floor to ....shake, shake, shake your booty to your favorite tunes ALL NIGHT!! (Requests Strongly Encouraged)
and a separate event!
GRADS ONLY NIGHT - FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 15TH
Set aside the evening to spend some casual time with your fellow students. Everyone there will know what (and who) you're talking about when you say, "You HAMBURGERS!!!" Or you can talk about "Cathy" (the teacher) and everyone there will know who you mean. No introductions necessary, except yourself! Okay, if you REALLY want to, you can bring your spouse or boyfriend. But the Reunion Committee will not take responsibility for any arguments in the car on the way home, nor will we make an effort to intervene to explain why Mr. Johnson was very cool in a totally different way than Mr. Corsberg.
Informal, no charge, no-host bar, by the pool, 4:00 pm Happy Hour onward... not to be confused with the Main Event Saturday night!
Flamingo Resort Hotel Pool
Live Music: 9:00 pm - 1:00 am Every Friday & Saturday
2777 Fourth Street, Santa Rosa, CA 95405
2006 Reunion Committee for Class of 1971
Santa Rosa, California
Gwin Stumbaugh, Candy Kutz (Racuya), Jeanette Kauffman (Berger), Juel Fischer (Bortolussi), Brian Hines, Patti Perry (Pierce), David Schweitz, Jeannie Diegleman (Wright), Tony Schukle, Jeanette Arnold (Johanssen), Carl Smith, Larry Kropp, Joseph Oster, Rod Allen,
Donny Charles, Leslie Pixton Meline, Paul Kynoch
web site admin - photos / classmates